Winter Tree



I have always loved Christmas and when January rolls around and you have to put all of the Christmas decorations away, it makes the house seem so bare and winter seem so long.

Two Christmases ago I shared this sentiment with my husband and told him that in our house one day that I wanted to have a Christmas tree all year round and just change the decorations. I thought, "When we move into a real house and have more storage and can have a big tree in a big living room--then we can have it up all year round." But my husband said, "Let's do it NOW!"



I thought of many reasons not to because we did not have any of the "prerequisites" I mentioned above. However, my husband wanted to make me happy and knew that picking out discounted ornaments in the before and after Christmas sales would make me excited. So, that is exactly what we did!

I look forward to sharing all of our decorations with you this year! For now, the threat of snow and cold outside doesn't seem so bad with these cute snowflakes to look at.



What do you do to cheer yourself up during the winter season?

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect way to start your Simplicity blog, Sabrina. The tree looks so fresh and clean! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tradition! It is really fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top